Thursday, December 18, 2008

Of Friends Parte Siete

Today was our last day of usability class...man it feels good to be done with that. Afterwards we went to House of Shields right by 79 N. Montgomery. I miss those chill times at the pub and just dishing, you know? I always enjoy those times with my classmates, new and old. There's always something to discuss.

Who do we have today? Juliet Chung. Ah, I cannot say enough about this gal. She's close to the top of my best friends list. In all honesty I'm not sure what connected us in the beginning but I've always trusted Jules to be around. She's got a full heart...much more full than I think she'll ever admit. But she's honest with me all the time and that takes the cake for me. We've both been through a lot together and it's tough finding the time to talk with the distance...but that does not worry me too much. She's one of the first I call whenever I visit SoCal and I don't ever feel bad about letting her know what's up. That's something I take for granted too often. You don't find a lot of people that'll find the time for you...I mean really drop what they're doing for you. We can just slide right back into life like it was back in the day whenever we reconnect. She's easy to love. I'm lucky to know you Jules!




No comments: